Whether you choose Serenity Renovations to totally remodel your house or to renovate just a section of your home, we follow a set process from start through to finish. By establishing this set process, and following through on it, our North Georgia customers know exactly what kind of service to expect when they choose us to do their home remodeling or renovation projects.
Initial Site Consultation
- We start by presenting an overview of our Big Canoe company, so clients know exactly who and what they are dealing with, and how we operate.
- Then we gather initial ideas and proposals from homeowners. With these in mind, we brainstorm, offering our own ideas and possible alternatives.
- We consult with the homeowner and present information regarding various levels and types of material that can be used for the project. We discuss the benefits of each, including both long- and short-term maintenance requirements.
- We take notes, pictures and measurements that we can use for the next phase of the process.
- The preliminary estimate is detailed, and includes a line-by-line estimate of each part of the project. The estimate shows exactly what is included, and incorporates allowances for finishes.
- The list includes the names of material types and brands that will be used.
- We always advise clients to ensure that they check the reputation of contractors they plan to hire. Our preliminary estimate includes a list of referrals that you can check out for yourself.
- Once the preliminary estimate has been accepted, we coordinate an on-site meeting with the architect, contractor and homeowner.
- At the meeting we finalize all the dimensions and materials that will be used.
- Prior to finalizing the contract, we complete and finalize the materials to be used, as well as pricing.
- We discuss and answer all questions regarding financing of the project.
- We discuss how start and completion dates work, and explain the timing of key milestones.
- Both parties sign the contract.
- We obtain all necessary permits.
- Once construction and/or installation begin, we provide daily site management and inspections.
Completion of Project
- On completion, we do a final walk-through of the job with the homeowner, to ensure there are not any problems or snags.
- We explain the warranty.
If there’s anything further you’d like to discuss before Serenity Renovations starts your remodeling or renovation process, please contact us today.